Next Cure Diabetes Group Starts Monday, January 8, at 6pm!
Location: First Unitarian Church of Wilmington Delaware
First Floor, Youth Room
Have you ever heard that type 2 diabetes (adult onset diabetes) is curable?
Here’s how it works…
After you sign up, you will be given access to the simplest mobile tracking system ever. By tracking your weight, lab results, and other measures, we can discover valuable insights about what makes you tick.
When you sign up, you can join any of the upcoming teams. You are in this together! We also encourage you to join other teams that suit your interests. Your teams say a lot about who you are. You and your teammates are in friendly competition with other teams.
Your facilitator is an expert in the art and science of nutrition, exercise, and mindfulness. They will lead your team sessions, and do what it takes for you to be successful.
We ask you to make all of the first 6 team meetings then most of the meetings for the rest of the year. You can attend our interactive online meetings from any device, anywhere.
With the help of your facilitator, your team, and your doctor, we help you change your diet for good and lock in the lifestyle habits that will get results.
Cure Diabetes vs. Traditional Diabetes Management
- Goal: Reverse the damage
- Fix the underlying cause of diabetes
- Less Drugs, Normal Glucose
- Discover a new way of life
- Spend time w/ loved ones in the kitchen
- Goal: Slow the damage.
- More drugs to lower sugar
- More Drugs, Diabetic Glucose
- Same old lifestyle, more drugs
- Spend time w/ strangers in waiting rooms
Why Does It Work?
- We scour the diabetes research and find the best strategies provided by science.
- We feed you those strategies in a digestible manner.
- We help you learn the skills and tastes to lock in the tastes and preferences that will reverse your diabetes over time.
- You start feeling better within days.
Please join now and transform your life!